1951 Re-dedication

1951 Re-dedication of the Bell Tower

After a lot of work and effort – following their own conservation project – in 1951 the Bell Tower and its new bells were re-dedicated by the then Bishop of Worcester. These are some press photos of that very occasion!

Click on an image to see a high-resolution version (opens in a new window; please be patient).

Rev T Charles Jones (vicar of Evesham) leads the prayers (1951)

General view of the re-dedication (1951)

The Lord Bishop of Worcester re-dedicates the Bell Tower (1951)

Festival King & Queen with attendants on their floral barge (1951)

Recent Posts